Friday, March 20, 2015

Menu for the week of 3/22 thru 3/28

SPANISH-STYLE SAUSAGE QUICHE
BURGER SCRAMBLE FLORENTINE

SUNDAY:
CARBmaster Yogurt and Coconutty Crunch
Leftover Texas Sweet Onion Pie
Leftover Pork Roast

MONDAY:
Ground Beef with Cheese or Eggs (my breakfast)
Spanish-Style Sausage Quiche
Burger Scramble Florentine

TUESDAY:
Ground Beef with Cheese or Eggs (my breakfast)
Leftovers

WEDNESDAY:
Ground Beef with Cheese or Eggs (my breakfast)
Deep Dish Pizza

THURSDAY:
Ground Beef with Cheese or Eggs (my breakfast)
Chicken with Peanut Curry Sauce

FRIDAY:
Ground Beef with Cheese or Eggs (my breakfast)
Orange Poke Cake with Cloud Frosting


SATURDAY:
Ground Beef with Cheese or Eggs (my breakfast)
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
Cream of Asparagus Soup

CHICKEN WITH PEANUT CURRY SAUCE

JELLO POKE CAKE (WILL USE ORANGE)
 

I thought I had posted the "Cloud" frosting on my site but I don't see it. I use the "Cream Cheese Clouds" recipe as frosting and it works great. My plan is to make an orange version of the cake this time.

I've got a can of asparagus in the pantry that's been in there for a VERY long time. I've been meaning to make the soup recipe for ages but never seem to get around to it. Maybe this time I will make it if only to use up the asparagus. 
 

5 comments :

  1. I just made a batch of clouds earlier this week (half vanilla, half mint) and I was struck by how much the mixture was reminiscent of frosting when well-beaten. I'm going to try that the next time I make the poke cake recipe. That's been my go-to birthday cake for a while. I don't know if I can safely make it more often than that!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does get pretty firm in the fridge but I like it that way. You could also let the cake sit out for a few minutes before serving it to let the frosting soften a little.

      Delete
  2. Sounds good, one way or the other. Thanks for the idea!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda thank you so much for all of your recipes. I have been looking at your site for the last couple of weeks and it really gives me hope! I'm going to start making your recipes tonight! I just got finished with a 21 Day sugar detox because I had a heck of a time actually "STAYING" in ketosis. If any of your readers are interested here's a link! http://www.lowcarbreviewsite.com/21-day-sugar-detox/

    Thanks again Linda and please keep posting these awesome recipes! You're helping more people out than you know it!

    ReplyDelete