Wednesday, April 7, 2021

FREE Low Carb Seafood Recipes eBooklet


After many requests for cookbooks of my recipes over the years, I've finally decided to go ahead and publish my favorite tried-and-true recipes as eBooklets in PDF format. They are free for download and I will post links to more eBooklets as I create them (see the list on the right side of my blog). Download as many as you like. Each eBooklet contains about 10-15 recipes in a variety of categories. I won't be including the nutritional information in the booklets because there are too many possible variables. You can get the approximate nutrient counts by going to the original recipes where they are posted on my website: Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes.

Download the FREE "Low Carb Seafood Recipes" PDF eBooklet HERE

Please consider making a donation to help support Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes.

No comments :

Post a Comment