Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Tuesday's Shopping



I wouldn't normally buy ground sirloin but I needed some fresh hamburger to make burgers today and that was the only package that was marked down. It was only $1.99lb and just enough for three nice burgers. Hopefully they won't come out too dry because of the low fat content. Jerry probably won't mind but I'll probably slather my burger with bacon grease to boost the fat.

I also wouldn't normally buy glasses at the grocery store but I couldn't pass up this amazing deal. I found two pairs of reading glasses in the clearance bin for a dollar each. I usually buy dollar store reading glasses but these are MUCH nicer quality and that's because the regular price per pair was $17.99!!! So, I got $36 worth of glasses for two bucks!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment