Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday's Shopping


 
Because I got some coleslaw mix marked down really cheap today, I've made a change in this week's menu. I was going to try a new chicken recipe tomorrow but instead I'm going to make My Favorite Sloppy Joes. I think that sloppy joes and slaw go perfectly together. I bought the two jalapeños to add to My Favorite Coleslaw. I don't usually put them in but I thought I'd give them a try. After adding one of them, I decided that they didn't have quite the right flavor so I added some chopped Bread & Butter Pickled Jalapeños instead. I really like them in the coleslaw. I'm going to eat my sloppy joes bunless and I bought burger buns for Jerry. The buns in the photo below are my Carbquik Cheddar Buns. They were very good but I don't buy Carbquik anymore.




No comments :

Post a Comment