Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday's Shopping

I had a major splurge today. I was doing pretty well after going to Aldi, HEB and Kroger this morning but then Jerry and I drove out to Trader Joe's. He'd never been there and it had been quite a few months since I went there last. I decided to stock up on almond flour and a few other staples. I'm afraid that I really blew the budget for this week by spending around $40 just at Trader Joe's. 

I think it was worth it though just to get some more almond flour for about half the price of anywhere else. The price has gone up though. For many years a pound of it was $3.99 at Trader Joe's but now it's $4.99. I was happy to see though that a bags of pecan pieces are now a dollar cheaper than they used to be. I got some slivered almonds and chopped pecans to make some Coconutty Crunch sometime. 

I'll post the details and total cost for the week on Thursday or Friday.

2 comments :

  1. Is the CarbMaster yogurt a Kroger item only? I've looked for it, but to no avail....but I only have HEB and WalMart in my area.

    ReplyDelete