Friday, June 13, 2014

Menu for the week of 6/15 thru 6/21

CAULIFLOWER & HAM SALAD
SUNDAY:
Leftover Cherry-Cherry
Leftover Ham Quiche
Tuna "Rice" Casserole
Buttery Sesame Crackers

MONDAY:
Atkins Meatloaf
Green Beans

TUESDAY:
Leftovers

WEDNESDAY:
Leftovers

THURSDAY:
Chicken Salad with Dried Cranberries
Cauliflower & Ham Salad

FRIDAY:
Leftovers
BBQ Cheeseburger Pie
Sausage Quiche

SATURDAY:
Leftovers
Steak
Caesar Salad
Frozen Strawberry Dessert

FROZEN STRAWBERRY DESSERT

 I looked over the menu that I posted for this week and I see a few things that I ended up changing. I didn't make the fish until Wednesday and I took the Easy Cheesy Chili Chicken, the pork roast and the Coconut Crisps off the menu. We had/have enough food on hand that I didn't need to make those things. Plus, I didn't like the idea of having a pork roast in the oven for 5 hours when it's so hot outside. I'll save the pork roast for next fall. In any case, we've still got fish, Italian Meatball Burgers and pastrami sandwiches in the fridge. I just made the Cherry-Cherry today so we've got all of that to eat yet. There are also a couple of muffins, a few Brussels sprouts,  coleslaw and some pineapple left. If we run out of options by tomorrow, I can always make the Tuna "Rice" Casserole a day early.

4 comments :

  1. I can't seem to find a word to describe how awesome your blog and website are. What a huge blessing to find you just in time. We've been on Atkins for a 3 months and we love it. I'm down 30 lbs and the hubby is already at his goal weight. We've been doing great so far but that ol' boredom is sneaking in. I'm so glad to have found your treasure trove of a website and can't wait to go and try my first quiche recipe. We live in Europe but are originally from Texas. It's hard finding good artificial sweeteners and other things listed in most lchf recipes. I love that your recipes are practice and delish! Thank you Linda!! Your website is a huge resource for all of us who are on the road to experiencing the success you have through Low carb eating. BRAVO LINDA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your nice comments. Although it might be difficult to find specialty ingredients where you are, that may not be such a bad thing. You'll be more inclined to stick with real, whole foods and that's a very good thing.

      Delete
  2. I made the Bread and Butter Pickled Jalapenos last week. They are hot but we are enjoying them. I do have to take the seeds out of mine but my husband likes them hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband takes the seeds out of his too. I do sometimes but not always.

      Delete