Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Tuesday's Shopping



Grocery shopping can be such a gamble. I could kick myself today for paying $1.79 pound for marked down ground beef last week. Today they had it marked down to $1.49 pound and they had so many packages that I could have filled my freezer with it. I restrained myself though and only bought six 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pound packages, which I froze unopened. I also bought one larger package to make burger patties, which I froze raw. When we want to have burgers, I can cook them without thawing first in my Nuwave oven. I've probably shot my budget again for this week but I should make up for it over the next few weeks. My freezer is completely full so I can't buy any more meat until we've eaten some of it. I was lucky to find enough space for what I bought today.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment