Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Quick update

It's getting closer and closer to the time when our son will be moving out and I can get down to strictly low carb cooking for my husband and myself. He told me yesterday that he will probably move into his apartment the middle of February. I'm not holding my breath though because I've heard something like that before. When he does move out, I will start posting my shopping lists and menus here each week.

Speaking of shopping, Aldi stopped advertising cheap milk and eggs in their weekly ads the second week of this month. I'm going there tomorrow for their sale on mushrooms, and a few other things, and will see what they're charging for milk and eggs now. The last couple of times I've been there, it seemed like their prices were creeping up a bit.  

As I posted over at my main website, I've just started a new crafts blog. Take a peek if you'd like to see what kinds of things I do when I'm not trying out new recipes:  

Linda's Crafty Inspirations  

I do a lot of beadwork and computer graphics. So far I've only posted about beading but I hope to post some Paint Shop Pro tutorials very soon.


2 comments :