Friday, November 7, 2014

Menu for the week of 11/9 thru 11/15

TUNA QUICHE WITH DILL
 
SUNDAY:
Leftover Spaghetti (not low carb)
Leftover Salsa Sausage Quiche

MONDAY:
Leftovers
Burgers

TUESDAY:
Mushroom, Chicken and Sausage Casserole

WEDNESDAY:
Mushroom Chicken and Sausage Casserole

THURSDAY:
Tuna Quiche with Dill
Chile Relleno Casserole

FRIDAY:
Leftovers
Quick Asian Pork Stir-Fry

SATURDAY:
Leftovers


MUSHROOM CHICKEN AND SAUSAGE CASSEROLE

I'm making the spaghetti, with real pasta, at Jerry's request. I won't eat it. I froze some of the Mushroom Chicken and Sausage Casserole the last time I made it so I just need to defrost it to serve on Tuesday.


4 comments :

  1. That Mushroom Chicken and Sausage casserole looks amazing! I will definitely be making it some time soon.

    Thanks so much for your hard work, for sharing your recipes, and for keeping this site. It definitely makes things easier for those of us trying to change our WOE!

    Best,
    Leeann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it, Leeann. To me it tastes like Thanksgiving dinner all in one dish. Well, minus the cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie, LOL.

      Delete
  2. Do you use tuna in water or in oil for the tuna quiche? I made the mushroom chicken & sausage casserole last night, served salad with low carb cranberry dressing from Laura Dolson. All was wonderful, thanks for all your recipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the kind in water but only because I can't put the oil down the drain and I don't know what else I'd do with it.

      Your meal sounds delicious!

      Delete