Saturday, March 1, 2014

A peek inside my spice cupboard...

I finally had a chance to take a few photos of my kitchen cupboards and pantry, etc. and I'll be posting them over the next few days. Today's photo is a view of my spice cupboard and a list of the spices I have on hand.
Allspice
Bacon Salt
Basil
Cajun seasoning
Caraway
Cayenne
Ceam of tartar
Celery seed
Celery salt
Chicken seasoning
Chili powder
Chipotle chile powder
Cinnamon
Cinnamon-Splenda mixture
Cloves
Coriander
Crushed red pepper
Cumin
Curry powder
Dill
Dry mustard
Dry onion
Fennel seed
Freeze-dried chives
Garlic salt
Garlic powder
Ginger
Ground fennel
House Seasoning (homemade) 

Italian seasoning
Jambalaya seasoning (homemade)
KFC Seasoning (homemade) 

Liquid smoke
Low Carb taco seasoning (homemade)

No-salt seasoning (homemade)
Nutmeg
Old Bay
Onion powder
Oregano
Paprika
Pepper
Poultry seasoning
Prairie Dust (homemade)
Sage
Salt
Seasoning salt (homemade)
Smoked paprika
Spicy seasoning salt (homemade)
Thyme
Toasted dried onion
Turmeric
Vanilla
Whole nutmeg


3 comments :

  1. Love it! I also noticed you have your pot holders on a hook close to the stove. Duh! Why didn't I think of that?! Making that a project for me instead of keeping them in a drawer. I love that you've been sharing your kitchen with us. Thanks! -Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have extra large cup hooks screwed into the side of the cupboards on either side of the stove. They do free up a lot of valuable drawer space. I've also got lots of hooks on the wall inside my pantry to hang odds and ends.

      Delete
  2. These lists, etc. are very useful, thanks so much for sharing.... Sharon

    ReplyDelete