Sunday, March 2, 2014

A peek inside my refrigerator...

You'll notice that there is a loaf of bread in the freezer. That's my husband's and I won't be buying more when it's gone. The crazy thing is that he is already losing weight since our son moved out even though he's been eating toast every day. That's a man for you. He has lost about seven pounds in the past couple of weeks. The only way that I can account for it is that he's not eating ice cream and chips anymore. He was eating cereal for several days though until that and the milk ran out last week sometime.
You may be wondering what the little blue tags are on some of the stuff in the fridge. Whenever I make something, I put a tag on it with the name of what it is and the date that I made it. That way Jerry knows what's in the container and I can tell how long something has been in the fridge.


FREEZER

4 comments :

  1. You have great organization throughout your kitchen, Linda. Regarding your husband's weight loss, it amazes me how men can just drop off that weight without really trying! Why can't we have a little of that?
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whenever he starts to tell me how many more pounds he's lost, I tell him that I don't want to hear it, LOL. It's so not fair, is it?

      Delete
  2. You have the neatest refrigerator and freezers I have ever seen! My late mother-in-law was extremely neat and I know that she would get frustrated at mine. (She lived with us for years.) She would have been as impressed with you as I am (and that is the ultimate compliment!!) lol
    jools

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's not always quite that neat and organized. Right now it's a bit empty because most of the high carb stuff has been used up or tossed.

      Delete