Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Menu for the week of 2/23 thru 3/1

Oops! I was just about to post another favorite recipe when I noticed that I'd never posted my menu for this week. I typed it out but forgot to post it here on the blog in all the excitement over the new stove.

SUNDAY:
Ham & Swiss Cheese Quiche
Leftover Mushroom Burger Scramble

MONDAY:
Mushroom Chicken & Sausage Casserole

TUESDAY:
Leftovers
Mock Rice Pudding

WEDNESDAY:
Texas Sweet Onion Quiche
Leftovers

THURSDAY:
Italian Meatball Burgers
Vegetable

FRIDAY:
Leftovers

SATURDAY:
Pork shoulder roast
UnPotato Salad

There will also be CARBmaster yogurt, cheese, pork rinds and plenty of eggs to make things like egg salad, deviled eggs to have on hand for snacks. I can also cook things like eggs, low carb pancakes and muffins, etc. if we need them. My husband tends to only eat two meals per day so a piece of quiche and some sort of main meal is all that I really need to plan for most days. 


Here's a preview of what I bought today. I'll post the details at the end of the week.


No comments :

Post a Comment